Official Server Rules
- Do not abuse props (no prop spamming, prop pushing, prop surfing, prop blocking, prop climbing, prop killing).
- Do not spawn kill.
- Build your buildings / contraptions within the theme of the gamemode.
- Entrances to bases, buildings, or forts have to be accessible from inside and outside. Entrances cannot be blocked using the physgun. Example: You must have a button / keypad on both sides of your entrance.
- Do not spam at all. Includes props, items, chat, and so on.
- You cannot use OOC chat for any RP related matters such as asking for / giving locations, advertising, or giving commands for people to carry out in the roleplay. You can be kicked on sight for misuse of OOC.
- Do not use a floating prop / entity / etc as an umbrella during a Radiation Storm. You must find shelter or build something that fits the RP in order to be sheltered.
- Do not remove owned objects via un-owned objects (right clicking with remover).
- Do not disconnect during a combat, hostage, raid, or robbery situation.
- Do not abuse any bugs, exploits, or glitches. This is punishble by being banned immediately.
- Do not use seats to avoid death. Especially during a raid, or during a radiation storm or leak from an exploded reactor.
- If two communities are at war, any raids between the two are considered to be invasions (invading rules apply).
- You cannot use roleplay as an excuse for violating the rules.
- Players must respect other players while NOT roleplaying.
Do not argue with Owners or Admins. This server is only public because we allow it to be. Owners word is law. You can and will be kicked or banned for this.
PLAYING PNRP MEANS YOU AGREE TO ABIDE THESE RULES.
PNRP PVP Rules
- Killing on sight is allowed on players who have red flags next to their names, or on players who have caused actual physical harm to you or your friends. Physical harm includes, but is not limited to: Damage to property, Assault, or Damage to your person.
- Community leaders have the option to take revenge on deserters of their communities. This is limited to being killed on sight for 30 minutes.
- When your community goes to war with another community, your community is then allowed to invade the enemy base every 15 minutes, successfully or unsuccessfully.
- Raiding is allowed. During a raid, the raiding party's players are allowed 1 death before they are out of the raid. The owners of the base being raided can return without limits, but can still be killed if raiders are still present. If the raid is successful, the raiders must stay away for 1 hour. If the raid fails, the raiders must stay away for 15 minutes. A successful raid counts as gaining any profit. A failed raid counts as gaining nothing.
- A war between two communities can only be started if acts of war are committed, and group leaders choose to start a war. Example: If you are in a community, raiding and killing another community's members is counted as acts of war. Usually, "You have comitted an act of war!" is printed in chat when you commit an act of war.
- Holding player(s) hostage, or waylaying them while coercing them for items or resources. This first includes a verbal warning. After the verbal warning (and 5-10 seconds response time), any provoked kills are allowed (such as the victim pulling a weapon). Pocketing weapons while being robbed is frowned upon.
- Siege Equipment
- As some doors cannot be blown through with shaped charges, sometimes going over the wall is required. There are very specific rules for this. The item / contraption you use must be breakable, it cannot be frozen with the physgun, and it must be able to be picked up using a gravity gun, or must be welded / connected to a car / airboat. After successfully entering and successfully winning the raid, you are allowed to build an unfrozen, breakable, grav-gunnable contraption in order to get out if you cannot use the entrance / exit, but you MUST remove / undo the contraption you used! ALL SEIGE EQUIPMENT, ASSEMBLED OR DISASSEMBLED, MUST BE HAULED FROM YOUR OWN BASE TO THE RAID TARGET.
- A player must be given a warning before they can be shot for trespassing. The player must be given at least 10 seconds to show that they are complying to leave. A warning shot should also be fired first before the kill shot to indicate intent. Said areas can also have signs posted to warn off other players, please be sure the restricted area is easily identified and well posted. In the event the area is posted with no trespassing signs, trespassing players can be shot on sight without further warning.
- Wall Jumping
- If you enter a base by jumping over a wall or by any other means than entering though the designated entrance, you can be shot on sight without warning. In this instance all trespassing warnings are not needed and the trespassing player is open to be shot on sight in the base. If the player entered though the designated entrance, please follow the above Trespassing Rules.
PLAYING PNRP MEANS YOU AGREE TO ABIDE THESE RULES.
Game Terminology / Acronyms
- Random Deathmatch (RDM)
- Random deathmatching is when a person randomly kills someone without reason or validation. If you are killed when a raid is happening and you were in the raid target it is not random deathmatch. For example, if someone Is shooting anyone they see because they feel like it, it Is RDM. Random Deathmatch Is against the rules and punishable by ban.
- Kill On Sight (KOS)
- Killing a player every time you see them.
- Attacking a settlement / house / camp / base, with a reasonable expectation of profit.
- Mutual War
- War can only be declared by someone of Rank 3 in a community, provided that acts of war were committed. To end the war, both sides must agree to end the war (with a cease-fire or peace treaty) or one side can surrender by disbanding their group. If a community at war surrenders by disbanding, the members of said community can still be killed by the enemy community for 30 minutes afterwards.
- Out Of Character (OOC)
- This means using global chat while not roleplaying. You cannot use OOC chat for any RP related matters such as asking for / giving locations, advertising, or giving commands for people to carry out in the roleplay. You can be kicked on sight for abusing OOC.