In Game Commands:
TAB - Main Menu / Player Scoreboard F1 - Help Window F2 - Pickup Item or Car F3 - Personal Inventory or when looking at your car, Car Inventory F4 - Shop Menu F11 - Take / Release Ownership F12 - Take Screenshot
Player Related Commands
- Sets the player in AFK. You will not use Endurance or Hunger. You can still take damage while AFK. Can only use this every 15 minutes.
- Creates and attaches a seat to your car.
- /dropammo [ammoType] [amount]
- Drops the type and amount of ammo. [ammoTypes = smg1, buckshot, pistol, 357, etc....]
- /dropwep or /dropgun [Broken]
- Drops your current weapon.
- Picks up any cars that belong to you in the world.
- Picks up the car that you are looking at within 200. You must own the car to pick it up.
- /hud [number]
- Changes your default HUD. Current Options are 1 and 2.
- /rpname <name>
- Changes your in-game name.
- Saves your character's data.
- Updates your in-game model. This is needed after you use the in-game model chooser to change models.
- When the player's Endurance reaches a certain point the player is able to sleep. Players also get a bonus to HP recovery while asleep and the player will automatically wake back up when Endurance is full.
- Wakes the player from the sleeping state.
- Opens the class change menu.
- Opens the players inventory.
- Opens shop menu.
- Deletes your Community.
- /invite "name" -- use quotes
- Invites a player to your community.
- Used to leave a community.
- Creates a new Community.
- /setrank "name" [rank]
- Changes the rank of a person in your community.
- Renames an owned pet when pointed at with crosshair.
- Salvage a prop if Prop Cost is on.
- Take / Release Ownership.
Page created by EldarStorm